There’s only one reason to visit the website of a voice over artist and that’s to hear the demo recordings…So here they are.
Versatile and engaging
Steve Hart is a versatile voice talent with a range that includes well spoken British English, to neutral (RP) average guy, Essex, and London Cockney.
Clients use words such as warm, sophisticated, energetic, authoritative, convincing, funny, and whimsical to describe his voice.
When it comes to voice acting Steve delivers various game characters.
Clients of Steve Hart include:
- NZME Radio
- Anna Ginsburg
- Peppermint Media
- The Film Creative
- Duygu Basara
- Umbrella TV
Originally from London (UK), Steve works from his home studio in Auckland, New Zealand.
What people say: Steve sounds a bit like David Walliams, there’s a hint of Stephen Fry, and a bit of Michael Caine (but not a lot of people know that).
What I promise
- Fast turn-around
- Free retakes if I don’t voice a script exactly as expected
- Recordings are carefully checked against the script before delivery
- Your sound engineer will receive a clean file that’s ready to drop into the project
- Quality assured
- Dedicated recording space
- Microphones: Sennheiser MKH416 and ME66
- Mac-based digital audio workstation
- Post performed using Reaper
- JBL studio monitors
Contact Steve for a free demo read of your script. Fees are industry standard with a flexible approach.